SHORT STORIES – POEMS – GUEST POSTS – TRAVELOGUES – MIDNIGHT MUSING – YOUR STORY – MORNING MOTIVATION
By Dee Kay
Habits are one of the key aspects of living a healthy, fulfilling, and successful life. Habits are nothing more than a set of repetitive steps/things that one subject their mind to on a consistent basis. A habit can be either GOOD or BAD but the point is that every single habit can be changed with effort and repetition.
If you have a good habit then you just need to continue it whereas if you have bad habits then you need to be more self aware. Remember, when it comes to changing a habit that you’ve been doing for a long period of time then it would face some resistance from your brain. As the brain is USED to the gratification it receives as an end result of your habits and mostly, it is in form of some hormones being released.
So what can one do to get rid of a bad habit?
- Start with noting how regularly are you indulging in this habit.
- Note down the pros (if any) and the CONS on a piece of paper and stick it where you can see it.
- Be more self aware to the side effect of your habit and keep focusing on how to improve.
- Research on how to get rid of the habit and if required then take professional help.
- Remember, YOU’RE MORE THAN YOUR HABIT.
BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.
NOW GO BE YOUR OWN HERO.
READ SIMILAR POSTS :-
GUEST SUBMISSION :-
To get featured on the website mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE
READ MORE ARTICLES FROM THE FLOATING THOUGHTS
FOR MORE VISUAL TREATS :-
TO JOIN US;
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
COPYRIGHTS RESERVED ©
Featured Image Credit – Brainy Quotes