They say, “If you want something that you never had, you’ve to do things that you’ve never done.”
This is a quote that sums up the success process completely. You cannot give your 70-80% and expect to get a reward that is 100%. The universe will look out for you if you first start looking out for yourself. The process of success can be divided into the following steps :-
- Manifestation of a dream in your conscious mind.
- Making a plan to achieve it or choosing a direction to walk in.
- Visioning yourself achieving it and acting as if you already have achieved it.
- WORKING ON ACHIEVING IT.
- Accepting the failures and learning from it then amending your work, accordingly.
- WORKING HARDER.
- Ignoring the naysayers and motivating yourself every single day.
- ACHIEVING THE DREAM.
- Setting a new dream & REPEAT………
Your talent can get you started, your skills will make the pathway, but your vision and hardwork will give you the strength to keep walking. The universe wants you to have the reward but it can only give you what you paid for in your life. Success costs a lot so pay your dues. It is not always in monetary terms as some times its just your time, walking away from people who don’t add value to you, and your sweat-blood to finish it up.
BE YOUR OWN HERO
by Dee Kay
Want to read more Morning Motivation:-
Image Courtesy – BrainyQuote