Our Dearest Fellow Readers & Writers,
The Floating Thoughts by Roy & The Immortal Arts by Dee Kay , are happy to announce that we have come up with a new segment for our blogs called The Untold Scribbles. This segment of our blogs will allow us to test our creative skills by showcasing some untold tales in limited words. This segment will not just be about our write-ups but would also include YOUR untold scribbles too.
Sometime, somewhere, someday u did scribble…words that withheld so many memories… safeguarded so many feelings…but were left unspoken…and remained just as scratches on the crumpled lost pages…
Let’s bring those pages back. Let’s relive those words again. Let’s share The Untold Scribbles.
Let us join our hands to bring forth the best write-ups in the limited words genre.
Rules and Regulations :-
- All the write-ups should be original. (We tend to respect YOUR writing style more than your copied style)
- We accept all kinds of write-ups, be it poem, tales, quotes or just some untold scribbles.
- All the write-ups should be under 300 characters.
- All write-ups are to be submitted by emails ONLY.
- Their respective authors will reserve copyrights to all the write-ups.
- Credits would be awarded to all the respective authors for their respective work.
- All the write-ups submitted for this segment would be posted on Monday ONLY.
- All the write-ups would be posted on, The Immortal Arts by Dee Kay & The Floating Thoughts by Roy ONLY.
- The Immortal Arts by Dee Kay & The Floating Thoughts by Roy will reserve the right to accept or reject any write-ups.
- The Immortal Arts by Dee Kay & The Floating Thoughts by Roy, will not be liable for any copyright issues. In case of any copyright violations, the post regarding such issue would be immediately deleted and the author would be blacklisted.
For submission, click here