Whooa !!! Second Award within a week…. WordPress family pampers me now, with all its love and affection. I could not thank enough for this.
Firstly DRONSTAD, a VERY HUGE SHOUT OUT TO YOU and sending LOADS of THANKS to U for considering me capable to be nominated for this award!!!
He has been a very encouraging friend from the very start when I stepped into this blogging community. His awesomeness does radiates even in his blog with those wonderful short stories and the catchy graphics. Pls do visit his blog in case u wanna meet your future great friend !!! 🙂
Proceeding with the rules of the award…
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
Answer the questions you were asked
Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- I am very much picky with my movies, novels, music and writings. I research a lot before selecting any one of the above. Until and unless I hit a connection with the characters of the movie or the lyrics and tune of the music or the writing style of the novels, I cannot continue with them. I know it is indeed a very tedious process, but I enjoy a lot analyzing things.
- If you are an avid reader or if you have a small personal library (genre doesn’t matter), U will immediately have my respect forever.
- I can only write when the storm of emotions and feelings builds within me only to be released.
5. Answer the questions you were asked
Well let’s begin with answering the wonderful questions posed by dronstad. I will try my best to answer them with full honesty and creativity.
Hey, dronstad, hope u enjoy them !!!
- What got you to writing?
Well, I have been always into writing but never documented my articles in past. As I said earlier, I like to analyze and observe things in and around me. I can connect very easily with the emotions and can feel almost the feelings you wish to share or showcase. I never judge anything or anyone ever. So when the emotions surges within me, I have only one option and that is to vent it out and there is where my words help me to breathe immortality to those.
2. What fictional character you consider as your soulmate?
If you mean by soulmate as the BEST BUDDY I would wish to have, then any day it would be BATMAN !!! Why I say this ? See Batman, Bruce Wayne, has failed so may times in his life…face so much depression…lost his family at very young age…lost his one true luv…his girlfriend at the beginning of his youth. He is surrounded by darkness in all directions. With loads of money and a town his father built, he could have chosen to do anything he could ever want in his life. However, he puts up a mask…a veil to cover his dark and broken heart only to channelize it towards the greater good. He made his fear his best friend. He is true example that shows, you don’t need super power to do anything great. Instead, You just need a strong will…just a ray of hope…just a longing to stand up and make the change.
3. What is your best trait and what is your worst?
I believe to find the goodness in people and get attached to them if they are trustworthy and true to me. I can go lengths for them and do my best to be there for them whenever they need me.
The worst trait in me is that once you broke my trust, no matter how good you are…how much change you bring in your life, You will indeed lose the friendship, even if it does hurt me more than you.
4. Who made the greatest influence on you to start blogging?
Few of the friends I have…They have been supportive and sincere readers…from the beginning.
5. Your choice of weapon is?
6. Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify
Here are the nominations.
Dee Kay (U will be in all my list brother)
Harotian Essentials (So will you also)
7. Questions for my nominees
- How do you choose a topic of your writings?
- Which is your favorite song that helps you to write?
- If given an option how will you live your life again till the age you are now.
- Write a letter in one sentence to the most crucial person in your life. (The person can be either who brought something good in ur life or who left you broken)
- What makes you happy?
I hope you all have a great time writing the answers. No compulsion to any questions but would love to read your answers…
Happy blogging !!!